Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fleet declaration

I just got a letter from Eurocontol billing unit (CRCO), they want a fleet declaration. They have a lot of notes to fill in MTOW and if there are differences to EASA TCDS it needs to be documented with a true certified copy of the AFM. It seems they want to weed out the sub 2t segment from planes original certified with higher MTOW.

Anyone got that too?

United Kingdom

Not sure they are after the sub-2t-segment.

Ryanair used a "Flex MTOW" scheme where they vary the MTOW on a day-to-day basis. That alone is worth more than the entire fleet of down-rated Senecas.

Biggin Hill

This could be "fun". I have a Power of Attorney for my mum who is in a care home, and every damned financial institution demands a copy of the POA certified on every page. Now imagine doing that for a POH of several hundred pages. A solicitor is going to charge a huge amount for doing that.

How many sub-2T STCs are there? There is the Seneca, which is accepted by FAA and EASA.

The Meridian sub-2T STC is not accepted by EASA, I believe, and maybe Eurocontrol might want to go after those N-regs... especially as the Meridian one makes the full-fuel payload negative...

Any other sub-2T STCs?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yeah, this is the second time I filled it out (last time was Oct 2012). It seems to come every year now.

We had a form last week in the office, and we are well over 2T. I don't think it's that sinister, just keeping the database correct

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message