Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fleet declaration

We had a form last week in the office, and we are well over 2T. I don't think it's that sinister, just keeping the database correct

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

Yeah, this is the second time I filled it out (last time was Oct 2012). It seems to come every year now.

This could be "fun". I have a Power of Attorney for my mum who is in a care home, and every damned financial institution demands a copy of the POA certified on every page. Now imagine doing that for a POH of several hundred pages. A solicitor is going to charge a huge amount for doing that.

How many sub-2T STCs are there? There is the Seneca, which is accepted by FAA and EASA.

The Meridian sub-2T STC is not accepted by EASA, I believe, and maybe Eurocontrol might want to go after those N-regs... especially as the Meridian one makes the full-fuel payload negative...

Any other sub-2T STCs?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Not sure they are after the sub-2t-segment.

Ryanair used a "Flex MTOW" scheme where they vary the MTOW on a day-to-day basis. That alone is worth more than the entire fleet of down-rated Senecas.

Biggin Hill

I just got a letter from Eurocontol billing unit (CRCO), they want a fleet declaration. They have a lot of notes to fill in MTOW and if there are differences to EASA TCDS it needs to be documented with a true certified copy of the AFM. It seems they want to weed out the sub 2t segment from planes original certified with higher MTOW.

Anyone got that too?

United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message