Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Geeking out on post flight data with FlySto.net

FlySto supports EuroGA

I did it as GPX and it also worked from FF. But the insights page gives me an error if I try Approach, Takeoff or Flight parameters.

ELLX, Luxembourg

Snoopy wrote:

Please export FF logs from web client as CSV for now. KML support is however imminen

Ok, this CSV export only works with FF website. Thanks, it worked.

LFMD, France

I tried Foreflight CSV and as expected it lacks information available from aircraft log but it looks ok. It uses GS only instead of IAS, TAS and GS and it seems that pitch in simulated flight is somehow derived from trajectory rather than taken from actual device connected to Foreflight. Maybe Foreflight doesn’t record this info in CSV. The result is that cockpit view in flight replay is different when you run it from aircraft log then from Foreflight CSV.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

denopa wrote:

Amazing – I didn’t know this existed, so I have coded my own flight assessment tool, but it’s nowhere near as nice (and only works for my plane type).

That’s why I wrote FlightLogStats initially :) then when I found FlySto, I realised all I had to do was make it a tool to import/upload to FlySto, much easier…

By the way, you list EGTF/LFTF??? I am based in EGTF and fly to LFMD regularly, maybe we crossed path… let me DM you…

EGTF, United Kingdom

More features added to flysto.net

Weather Radar archive overlay

Traffic/Wake Turbulence awareness

always learning
LO__, Austria

Also now accepting uploads from apps like Foreflight, SkyDemon, OZrunways, SDVfr, FlightRadar24 etc…

You can check it out here by clicking on the screenshots https://www.flysto.net/home#features

always learning
LO__, Austria

Weather Radar archive overlay

Where do you take it from?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Gotta write, I had a laugh with the registration “captcha” – the departure clearance one ;)

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Gotta write, I had a laugh with the registration “captcha” – the departure clearance one ;)

😅Already one of the very early legacy features.

It worked well for the first thousand users, then someone complained it’s too complicated, so we added a link to skip it. Now, as many more sign up, we see all kinds of creative use cases… emailing us directly the clearance readback, for instance. 🤣

always learning
LO__, Austria

Where do you take it from?

Rainviewer

always learning
LO__, Austria
Sign in to add your message