Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this week-end? (2-3 March 2024)

It’s been small updates rather than a single report. Back in January a visiting aircraft broke loose in the wind and ran into mine. It hit the propeller pretty hard, and made a hole in the cowling. The other owner’s insurers will cover the damage, but it does mean a lot of downtime.

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Back in January a visiting aircraft broke loose in the wind and ran into mine. It hit the propeller pretty hard, and made a hole in the cowling. The other owner’s insurers will cover the damage, but it does mean a lot of downtime.

Gosh! This is really bad luck ☹️ At least the insurers pay. Hope to see you back in the air quickly!

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Been away for a few weeks in Austria and Dubai for training. Home base closed by notam for a few days. Washed the airplane with the wife – to make good use of her for once!. Hopefully I can take her (the aircraft or both!) for a swing on Thursday – but even in Portugal the weather is crap sometimes.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

The first one was not so precise but later on I got headings

Congrats on base training @Emir (by the way, you can upload the FF tracklog to FlySto as well )

always learning
LO__, Austria

by the way, you can upload the FF tracklog to FlySto as well

You know it has already been done. I did it the same day

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yeager wrote:

to make good use of her for once!

Well, judging by the photos, she did a great job. If she reads the above I hope your sofa is comfortable enough for sleeping….

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Antonio wrote:

I hope your sofa is comfortable enough for sleeping….

I’d sure be in search of a new roof 🤣

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Cleaned up my man-cave.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

My RV is still in pieces, but coming together. I’ll update the thread in due course…

I did manage some flying, as pax in a Gazelle. I got to try some helicopter formation which was super fun, shame it always looks so far away in photos!

United Kingdom
29 Posts
Sign in to add your message