Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this weekend? (23-24 March 2024)

I have a few shots with 1/250. I see your point.

What I definitely don’t like is having a prop with a solid color but slightly blurred edges (at even higher speeds). And the best IMO would be to see the whole disk just like the eye sees it (although it becomes almost invisible). On my pic I deliberately used 1/60, and got about half the disk which is already something.

France

To get what you want the slower the shutter the better. But with a moving object that will be quite difficult as you would have to shut the iris down which will make it difficult to see to follow the object with an SLR.
It would be easier with a range finder on an old Leica🙂

France

Sunday morning
wake up 03.30Z
takeoff 04.51Z
land 05.27Z

I was hopimg to catch the full moon and the rising sun together.
No joy, too much cloud.
A great flight nontheless.

Photos not great, taken with my phone

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Did my first IR revalidation

EGKR, United Kingdom

Moved the Savannah to ENVA for the Easter due to “teleløsning” (have no idea what the English word for that is, but happens every spring when the frozen dirt thaws) at ENMO. Got a message that there was space in a hanger later in the evening, moving it tomorrow. Bought a cheap car protection cover, which looks cool with a little wind

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

LeSving wrote:

due to “teleløsning” (have no idea what the English word for that is, but happens every spring when the frozen dirt thaws) at ENMO

I don’t think English has a specific word for this other than the more general “thaw”. Swedish does, of course – “tjällossning” – which I believe literally corresponds to “teleløsning”.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message