Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for a flight from Southampton to Luton

Hello UK based friends,
Could someone please recommend some air taxi company for a flight from Southampton to Luton?
Small twin is needed, friend asked me for help in this matter (flight next week).

EP..

Approximately when, on what basis, and how many passengers.

The landing fee at Southampton could well be £100 and similar at Luton – not that I have been to Luton in a while.

Some FTO with a charter AOC should be able to do this.

The one which used to run G-OMAR used to

The London area airports (LHR, LGW, Luton, Stansted) are all over £500 now.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes, maybe a little less for a quick turnaround in a twin looking at their rates, but no change from £300.

Flight is needed for Tuesday, 28.07, 5 pm. He needs to catch a plane from Luton that departures 8.30 pm.
Landing fees not scaring.
Any suggestions whom sensible to call from somewhere nearby? And not necessary as per advice of Peter, as I wrote I know the man, need him get back in one piece after this flying adventure.

EP..

Tried FlyÜber?

LFPT, LFPN

Southampton is mostly affordable if not staying overnight. Luton less so:
http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=75633

If you have a complete table, James, can you post it here?

The best way would be a graphic (a screenshot perhaps), 924 pixels wide. The Trips and Airports section would a good place for it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Its all here

www.london-luton.co.uk/en/download/611/Charges%20…/2015.pdf

pretty much everywhere publishes their rates, even if there are a few tricks to the discounts available :-).

Bart let us know if you still need a recommendation and whether this must be AOC or a legal cost share which maybe someone might be happy to do?

Last Edited by Fuji_Abound at 22 Jul 15:34

http://8d83845f7f815f1f9a1c-1c5cff866eda775ed2f4b38f73569242.r54.cf3.rackcdn.com/3067/conditions-of-use.pdf

and this is the Southampton navigation charge sheet.

but take care if the slots are taken it will be private handling which is more.

17 Posts
Sign in to add your message