Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

@Jacko: added LFMH. The Glenswinton webcam shows a picture from 2013, I know the weather in the UK is kind of constant but still

Unfortunately the F-AERO WEBCAMs database doesn’t appear to be openly available but would be a good resource.

Deleted

Last Edited by Peter_Mundy at 11 Jul 12:28
EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

LKBE – this and this

LKKU, LKTB

Added LKBE.

LKKU, LKTB

What a brilliant feature Achim!
Do I understand that if it doesn’t have an ICAO code, it can’t be used? Here is a webcam link for Glenforsa (Isle of Mull, UK) in case I am wrong: http://www.jkaydesign.co.uk/

UK, United Kingdom

Strange that no one has yet mentioned this one!

The closest I am getting is Deanland?!?!

UK, United Kingdom

@lenthamen: unfortunately Texel’s cameras only provide videos and I could not find a way to get a snapshot as this feature was disabled on the streaming platform.

@Michal: LKKU added.

@I_Love_Flying: we need to have the airfield in our database, Glenforsa is EG45 and the webcam was added. You can still search by name if you don’t remember the “fake” ICAO ID. The Shoreham camera uses Flash (yuck) and we can’t take a snapshot unfortunately.

Last Edited by achimha at 11 Jul 12:45

@achimha – Thanks for putting up the Glenforsa one! I can access it by typing in “webcam EG45” but not “webcam near Glenforsa” (as it comes up with "Using “Glenforsa, MB ROJ, Canada”"). Is it something I’m doing wrong (probably!)?

UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message