Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Channel.
London.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Flight from EGPE Inverness on Saturday 2/12.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Maoraigh wrote:

Flight from EGPE Inverness on Saturday 2/12.

Beauty

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Snoopy wrote:

Channel.
London.

Good night photos. What camera is that with? (you´re going to say iPhone? ;-) )

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

iPhone it is.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Phones are very good now – Samsung S23 example. I have sold the Canon G7X pocket camera. My Pentax K1 DSLR still wins by a huge margin, across multiple parameters, but isn’t possible to carry on most occassions.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Pics of the day… took off towards the blue skies and the Alps. We’ve had very windy conditions in the last few weeks, and though it has abated some, I still read 45kts at 4Kft approaching the city of Luzern. Some interesting clouds visually validated the winds at altitude, so I kept in the valleys before heading towards Lausanne LSGL for lunch with @Eurogaguest1980 (thanks ).

North of the Sommet des Diablerets, the Becca d’Audon (10’246’) in the foreground

Heading back along the Jura conditions deteriorated faster than anticipated with low clouds + heavy rain, and the last few miles to base were flown in VFR for adults conditions.
I’m quite happy with the addition to my panel, though still have a couple of calibrations and adjustments to make… and find why the stupid MP still doesn’t work

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Dan wrote:

Heading back along the Jura conditions deteriorated faster than anticipated with low clouds + heavy rain, and the last few miles to base were flown in VFR for adults conditions.

Glad you made it home safely @Dan. I was surprised to see how quickly it changed. That panel is really nice!

Last Edited by eurogaguest1980 at 25 Dec 07:23
Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

always learning
LO__, Austria

Flying in Morocco:

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message