Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

I always filed DEP DCT DST for my VFR FPL with correct adressing as per AIP ENR does this get rejected in Croatia?

Last Edited by Ibra at 23 Apr 08:53
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Ibra wrote:

I always filed DEP DCT DST for my VFR FPL with correct adressing as per AIP ENR does this get rejected in Croatia?

It can only get rejected if it is submitted to an ARO for processing. Otherwise there will be no one validating the flight plan. No idea how it is done in Croatia.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

It would have been useful to start a new thread on how to use the AR for VFR flight plans.

I use EuroFPL.eu since it is very simple and just does exactly what you think it will do.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Close friend of mine sneaking up on me. Sometimes I think he’s too close of a friend

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

bent wings… and prop

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Flight into Aosta (LIMW) yesterday short befor turning into long final rwy27. Very impressiv approach. Unfortunately gusty wind with up to 30kn. Last picture in flight. Next pic after landing. Needed both hands for flying.

EDWF, Germany

Our club Blanik L33, the only one on the G-register, in a scratchy weak thermal.

Andreas IOM

VFR bimble to Channel Islands

Long love the king

Family found a place to hide from 30kts

Return flight at Sunset along D-day shores in Normandy

Last Edited by Ibra at 03 May 22:10
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Never getting tired of these photo’s. Sunset arriving at EHLE (Lelystad Airport) from a day trip to EBOS (Oostende).

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

Did my FI (A) revalidation this morning at Egelsbach in this mighty bird:

Met an old acquaintance of mine there…

There are lot of TS across Germany today, but they are seem to miss the Frankfurt area either way to north or way to the south. So, in the afternoon, I went up again for a fun flight in this thing:

(I have previously only flown its brother ship, D-ELBF, from 2022. This one here was built in 2021).

Frankfurt city:

An isolated small shower.

Nidda airfield, to the northeast of Frankfurt.

Some glass:

A5 motorway and Frankfurt airport (taken from the northerly traffic circuit at Egelsbach):

EDFE:

Last Edited by boscomantico at 05 May 14:24
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message