Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Defying Laws of Physics - SU-35

For more bizarr art of flying I recommend a show of model planes at EDMQ at 19th and 20th of august: Horizon air meet.
It will be the 9th meeting. For more Information edmq.de

EDQ, Germany

@BeechBaby if you want to see true magic, watch model helicopter 3D:

ESMK, Sweden

Amazing stuff! Remember seeing a flight of two of these arrive at some airshow (Le Bourget? not sure anymore) and the wingman did a quick 360 on short final. I sort of rubbed my eyes thinking – did I really see this ??

Defying Laws of Physics – SU-35

Good for airshows. However against the 5th gen fighters like F/22, F/35, it won’t survive combat for very long. Probably not longer than the first day.

The era of WVR maneuvring is long gone.

6:50 looks VERY cool though.

Shorrick_Mk2 wrote:

engines

You’re probably right that the most impressive thing is how the engines cope with the chaotic airflow and still keep running.

Good for airshows. However against the 5th gen fighters like F/22, F/35, it won’t survive combat for very long. Probably not longer than the first day.

Perhaps. But this is really about tactics. It will widen the envelope of what is tactically possible, and that is always a good thing.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

What is all this nonsense? Any dogfights recently or foreseeable in the future?
Military Industrial Complex at its best.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

“I reckon ACRO is a troll.”

I enjoy art.

I wonder what they were doing with that engine?

" What is all this nonsense? Any dogfights recently or foreseeable in the future?"

I think its possible with the rules of engagement being visually IDing target before engaging.

KHTO, LHTL
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message