Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Light Aviation & RansMail

October 2012 RansMail, #136, general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

Anyone else who wants to see/get it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot)

mike hallam

November 2012 RansMail, #137, general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

Anyone else who wants to see it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot)

mike hallam

December 2012 RansMail, #138, general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

Anyone else who wants to see it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot)

mike hallam

January 2013 RansMail, #139, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

February 2013 RansMail, #140, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

March 2013 RansMail, #141, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

Why don't you just post it on here?

EGTK Oxford

You would need to upload the document somewhere (e.g. as a PDF) and then post a link to it here.

Of course, you may have some reason to not do that.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Dear Peter & Jason,

Thank you for the suggestion.

RansMail has been running for nine years now with 250 folk worldwide who want to read about the lighter end of powered aviation, including of course the delightful eponymous Rans S4 & S5 aircraft.

Readers' feed-back & exchange of information has become a constructive feature of this amateur production & an incentive to continue.

I have wondered about open distribution, but these essential elements would be lost: meanwhile anyone is welcome to have a copy and decide if they wish to see more.

mike hallam, [England, mikehallam@btinternet dot com ]

April 2013 RansMail, #142, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

41 Posts
Sign in to add your message