Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Light Aviation & RansMail

Mike I think you would get an awful lot more than 250 readers if you opened it up. But obviously up to you. What do you lose by doing so?

EGTK Oxford

May 2013 RansMail, #143, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

Anyone else who wants to see it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot)

mike hallam

N.B. For those kind gentlemen who have offered ideas on widening distribution, RansMail is intended as a non commercial production to keep Rans a/c's owners informed and interested parties in touch, which is beyond the more anonymous provisions of most forums.

I prefer quality not quantity in readership which to some albeit limited extent this proactive method provides.

I again refer you to Post 11. Not sure how quantity drops the quality.

EGTK Oxford

June 2013 RansMail, #144, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

Anyone else who wants to see it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot)

mike hallam

p.s. Jason, I am happy for anyone to read RansMail who actively wishes to come gets onto my blind copy mailing list. Such folk/readers provide a fair amount of feed-back copy, so it operates a bit like an open club. So far operated this way for 9 years it's avoided scam/spam and I'm really not into evangelistic conversion of non Rans believers.

You're very welcome to have a copy but I just prefer to know to whom.

July 2013 RansMail, #145, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers. Anyone else who wants to see it (free) pls. contact me mikehallam@btinternet dot com (Use a . for dot) mike hallam

August 2013 RansMail, #146, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

September 2013 RansMail, #147, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

Just received it and enjoyed the read. Thanks indeed!

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

October 2013 RansMail, #148, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

November 2013 RansMail, #149, covering general microlight & Rans light flying & has just been e-mailed out to listed readers.

mike hallam

Sign in to add your message