Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Electronic flight bags / electronic in-flight data

@julian_vw, I agree with Noe. I am happy to fill it in, and have a lot of experience and strong views, but only when it is editorially less confusing.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Who reads the survey rubrics ?

Anyway, filled it out, despite the slightly “confusing” layout…

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

The questions are repetitive and include:

I believe electronic flight bags are independent of place.

I genuinely have no idea what that means.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Noe wrote:

As a note, strongly agree is more to the centre than “agree”.. I’m afraid that’d a fairly poor design that will probably lead to bias in your studies since people who strongly agree will have a tendency to select the rightmost choice, and vice versa.

Thanks for the heads up! It was coded correctly but I changed the layout with “strongly agree” on the far right.

Germany

julian_vw wrote:

I am a business student

Perhaps you should ask a pilot or two to help with the questions. I had a quick look and they’re nonsense.

Well, it’s for a Masters. That’s the appropriate standard nowadays.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

julian_vw wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! It was coded correctly but I changed the layout with “strongly agree” on the far right.

I just looked again:

So I checked the source:

I think that @julian_vw should stop wasting our time. I’m sure we’d love to help, but he needs better supervision before he is allowed out.

EGKB Biggin Hill

A masters in computer science at the Open University at Milton Keynes includes HTML and javascript. I know this because I went on a date with one graduate, c. 2001

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Timothy wrote:

I think that @julian_vw should stop wasting our time. I’m sure we’d love to help, but he needs better supervision before he is allowed out.

Harsh but true…
I think @julian_vw should have not used an “irritating multinational corporate customer service” questionaire as his model on how questionaires should be constructed.

WIN a ForeFlight subscription – Electronic Flight bag survey

WIN A FOREFLIGHT SUBSCRIPTION

Dear Pilot,
I am a business student from Denmark and currently writing my master thesis about the perception and use of electronic flight bags (EFB) in Europe. I would really appreciate if you dedicate 10 minutes of your time to answer my survey. You can win a full-year subscription for ForeFlight!

https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=C1A6E4J6S6C2

Thank you very much and always happy landings,
Julian

Germany
Sign in to add your message