Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Peter wrote:

People use different search engines according to the results they are looking for. So e.g. duckduckgo is popular with the anti vaccination crowd, because apparently google removes that stuff (rightly so IMHO).

Then you must love Bill Gates and A Fauci. Both pushing vaccinations. There is a reason you cant sue vaccine manufacturers. Now I wonder what that reason might be?

Personally, I find it abhorrent that organizations censor thought and communication. Years ago anyone thinking outside the norm could be burned at the stake. Today they are more civilized. I guess old habits die hard.

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

Then you must love Bill Gates and A Fauci. Both pushing vaccinations. There is a reason you cant sue vaccine manufacturers. Now I wonder what that reason might be?

Yeah, those fringe vaxxers. Just like 99.99% of scientists and doctors. Pushing vaccinations? Like those who push a reduction in domestic abuse and eating more fresh vegetables?

EGTK Oxford

The info I have gotten is that the Virus was enhanced from a non transferrable pathogen via Chimera experimentation into a very infectious pathogen. These experiments were conducted in North Carolina University. Why make a strong pathogen only the NIH can tell you. There was a paper published about these experiments in 2015. By 2017 the US was willing to pull the plug on the research. But the NIH decided to continue. A Fauci supported going ahead with the research. In 2018 one of the many Chinese scientists working in the lab left and went to work in the Wuhan lab. Sound incredible? 2 weeks ago the FBI arrested the head of the Harvard research lab who was given $1.5 million over a few years and $50,000 a month salary by the Chinese to set up a comparable lab in Wuhan. And get this one of the Chinese scientists working with this guy was arrested at the airport bringing undeclared biologic agents bound for China. All this happened at the same time.

So when the Chinese say that the Virus started in the US they might be correct.

With that said Im happy the FBI finally got its head out of its **** and did its job instead of being part of the coup to overthrow a duly elected President.

Now you know why China refused to allow our CDC into Wuhan or WHO for that matter.

By the way China had a shipment of protective medical supplies turned around I think in mid Jan and sail back to China. A ship that was supposed to sail to the US. The WHO was still saying at that time it is not contagious and travel is ok. Hey are those guys deaf dumb and blind? See thats when you take a totalitarian govts word. Speaking of Totalitarian govt word, does anyone remember Chernobyl.

KHTO, LHTL

The information you have from the nutty One America News Network??? Come on. They make Fox News look left wing!

EGTK Oxford

JasonC wrote:

Yeah, those fringe vaxxers. Just like 99.99% of scientists and doctors. Pushing vaccinations? Like those who push a reduction in domestic abuse and eating more fresh vegetables?

So do you think the world should be locked down until a proper vaccine is developed and tested. Oh about a year from now? Or would it be ok to take a very cheap generic drug that has been on the market for 60 yrs and has great results with the Wuhan virus (I dont believe in PC culture)? Dr Fauci wants to test its efficacy with a randomized trial that would take several months to complete. By the way by, in so doing he is doing the same research that others have already started in various countries but are weeks ahead.

KHTO, LHTL

Its in the Journals. You really have no clue how our DOD (Department of Defense) research is done do you?

And by the way explain the the Harvard Professor arrest. Is that fake news also? Or didnt CNN and the BBC report that?

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

So do you think the world should be locked down until a proper vaccine is developed and tested. Oh about a year from now?

No, if you read further down this thread you will see I certainly don’t think that. If the Lupus drug works (which is not accepted by any credible source) great. If it doesn’t we will still have to open things up and hope we have it under control or the economy will never get over it. But let’s not perpetuate wacko theories from the internet.

C210_Flyer wrote:

You really have no clue how our DOD (Department of Defense) research is done do you?

I probably have a far greater understanding of it than many having owned companies that did it. But I fail to see how that is relevant.

Last Edited by JasonC at 07 Apr 01:20
EGTK Oxford

If it is in the literature then post a citation.

I read the French study on Hydroxychloroquine and was not impressed. That’s not to say it might not help, but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Last Edited by kwlf at 07 Apr 05:52

C210_Flyer wrote:

you cant sue vaccine manufacturers

You can’t? Under what laws and in what countries? And is it any different from manufacturers of other (approved) medication?

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 07 Apr 06:13
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

“So do you think the world should be locked down until a proper vaccine is developed and tested. Oh about a year from now?”

The vaccine developement and full scale vacination will take probably longer than that, 2 or 3 years, by the time some got a vaccine ready this would have stopped

Actually no one is investing in vaccines, they come at loss to everybody, research labs get them 3 years after epedemic peaks when no one does not give a damn, pharmaceutical companies make a loss on them and they like more treatments as they generate better revenues: 1/4 of population don’t want to try them first, 1/4 of population want them for free, 1/4 of population is impossible to reach, 1/4 of population thinks they don’t need them by reading online…the only guys who are mad enough to lose serious money in this pit are few governement departments and non-profit charities (Fuci & Bill)

Sorry to kill the dream but nothing will come out of vaccine route in the next 2-3 years but official and non-eatablishment press like to bring this topic around well before the real thing comes out (if ever this happens before 1% are dead or the bug is die out), the only ways to go in next 12m are protection and treatments, these will work short term (and generate revenues)

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message