Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How many hours have you done in 2014?

ps: then again, maybe you meant to say “lessons” ?

Thats’s right ;)

LQVI,LJMB

185 hrs, actually a personal record for one calendar year. 156 of the hours were instructing, explaining the total number of landings, 403.
70 hrs on PA-28, all instructing.
40 hrs on TMG, all Grob 109B. All the rest was on SEP.
23 hrs on diesel DA-40, about half instructing/ diff. training.
11 different aircraft, 9 different types.
41 hrs IFR, 17 hrs night.

huv
EKRK, Denmark

About 95 hours in 2014, all in the TB20. Not as much time for flying as I’d like, but flew for first time in Croatia and Spain. All in all, a good year

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

Hello Everyone,
My first post here, so far just lurking…
But as it came to summarizing the flying achievements – here is the one of mine: 95h, but with IR eventually passed… :)
I am really happy being able to get to this point in 2014, it took me a while (EASA regime, hardly managed with my job duties) but well, got it!
Now touring across Europe is much more predictable.
Happy New Year to forum members!

EP..

78 hours in our Group-owned Jodel DR1050, at a total cost of £4908. (excluding landing charges, but including monthly payments for hangarage, insurance etc). The Group made a good profit towards engine fund, 8.33 radio, etc. at that pricing, and has a good kitty. We run on mogas and do our own maintenance, under supervision of our LAA Inspector.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Couldn’t post any earlier, since my numbers were still a work in progress….

90 hours, a little less than in the previous two years, but many fantastic trips, mostly in the SR22. Well, it’s hard to accumulate too many hours when you are always going at 170 knots!
I’m just back from this year’s last trip.

Stats for 2014:
50 hrs N4ZY
10 hrs P28Rs
15 hrs AA5As
15 hrs C152s/C172s/TB200

Unfortunately, once again, only a couple of hours of instructing (two SEP renewal flights). I was hoping to really get back into (weekend) PPL instructing, but just didn’t have enough time for it. Maybe next year.

Looking ahead to 2015. TOTAL Avgas price from 1st of January will be 1.80 Euros…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

56 hours in my TB20…my first full year of ownership. The hours included the wonderful Around Britain Air Rally ( http://abar2014.co.uk/ ) which led to my longest ever flight of 3hrs 20mins from Oban to Perranporth.

I have really enjoyed my flying this year and thanks to Peter for remaining an inspiration and source of valuable TB20 advice through this website.

Plans for 2015: I want to stretch my legs into Europe.

Howard

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

54 hours in total, a record and due to obtaining the EASA IR.
All hours were rented and spread over several SEP types: C172, PA28, R3000
All in Belgium, France & USA, of which 70% under IFR.

See http://www.abeam.be

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

58 hours on 4 types, about half of it under IFR.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

242h tt, 68h at night, 95% IFR, an engine failure, numerous other tech problems and a new type rating for a new job.

United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message