Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot and aviation related jokes

Biggin Hill

You forgot half of the text: Oh dang, you have to pay? Hey, has anyone else paid already? If so, can I borrow your phone for a sec?

EDQH, Germany

My daughter just announced she wants to be a pilot when she grows up. Happy day. After a weird conversation where she kept covering one eye, it turns out she actually meant pirate (she can’t always pronounce her Rs)

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Capitaine wrote:

My daughter just announced she wants to be a pilot when she grows up. Happy day. After a weird conversation where she kept covering one eye, it turns out she actually meant pirate (she can’t always pronounce her Rs)

It has happened before, although the other way around.

Last Edited by Graham at 06 Dec 12:44
EGLM & EGTN

Capitaine wrote:

Why not both?

(Porco Rosso.)

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I am going to make this thing fly. Do you hear me? I am going to make this thing fly and then I am going to set it afire and I’ll never have another thing to do with airplanes. Automobiles and farm machinery – that’s what I’m going to stick to”.
— Clyde Cessna, 1911

Administrator

“We called the dog Salami because his predecessor ran through a propeller”

I think they were joking, but not 100% sure

Administrator
Sign in to add your message