Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to establish an EASA AOC?

Part-SPO operators do not really have an AOC. But yes, since they require almost the same things it is more or less the same when it comes to complexity.

ESSZ, Sweden

Thanks for great input guys. I think we are set when it comes to postholders, but the CAMO is an interesting question. I would think we could make a deal with our current CAMO and nominate him as a postholder? I know that if a person is not on a full time position, that the work hours for the AOC has to be specified, but I guess this could be dealt with. This will go for most of the other postholders as well.

I think that most of the work will go into the OM, crew training and all the nitty gritty details required by the CAA.

Just as a side note, this is a PC-12 operation, charter/cargo.

Norway, where a gallon of avgas is ch...
ENEG

The Swiss CAA (BAZL) has a great website with good GM. Might be worth a read for others interested in the AOC process.

Link

ENEG

@norflyer
I pm‘d you (did you get it)?
Takk!

always learning
LO__, Austria

I work in a PC-12 operation and you are welcome to PM me if you would like more information.

ESSZ, Sweden

Thanks guys. @Snoopy I got it, thanks. Will get back to you soon, busy days trying to get the deal on the aircraft landed ;-)

ENEG
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message