Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

If you are going to get an engine failure, may as well do it properly

And you would only have the entertainment you can make yourself

LFPT, LFPN

That’s a matter of personal preference, but I prefer standing and walking around to Economy class seats.

And you would only have the entertainment you can make yourself

But, by all accounts you can do that in Business Class.

EGKB Biggin Hill

I meant that if the passengers were deplaned and had to stand in some cramped shed in Goose Bay, the passengers would only have the entertainment they can make themselves.

To me those 5+ hours flights are only bearable with an individual in-flight entertainment system. During the first 5 hrs I can chat with the pretty girl next to me but after that I need a break.

LFPT, LFPN
EGKB Biggin Hill

My allusion was to people making their own entertainment.

This is why it pays to remain in your cosy seat onboard the heated and ventilated aircraft while the rest of the heard runs off to that shed outside.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Cosy Seat? When was the last time you have flown Economy Class?
To call (your?) passengers “heard” … I also have an opinion about that, but I Guess I better keep it myself.

Cosy Seat? When was the last time you have flown Economy Class?

I only write what I read on the airline advert

To call (your?) passengers heard…

Ours of course not, they can afford to hire a bizjet. There are too few of them to form a heard. And the others only when they won’t listen to what is told to them but rather do what the guys next to and in front of them are doing. Like – to be observed on almost every flight – standing up and removing their luggage while the aircraft is still moving. I couldn’t care less for them falling sideways between the seats in case of a sudden stop and breaking their hip and shoulder, but I would feel sorry for the lady who gets their outsize “hand luggage” on her head. A heard of brainless cattle these guys are.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Ours of course not, they can afford to hire a bizjet.

I see, money makes the difference between “heard” and “passenger” ;-)

Last Edited by at 03 Oct 13:03

Who was in need of a jacuzzi?

United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message