Be33

EDMS , Germany

I have put the old stuff here

This is all I have

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

WilliamF wrote:

Hi,
Me too I’d like a look-see at that too! I’m not a natural at the JPI user interface.

W

I don’t think anyone is. It’s horrible. 150 hours later I still don’t know how to properly input a refuel properly unless I have the manual in front of me!

Last Edited by zuutroy at 11 May 20:32
EIMH, Ireland

Hi,
Me too I’d like a look-see at that too! I’m not a natural at the JPI user interface.

W

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Good Day,

could you send me this Software as well? I also would urgently look for it…

Many thanks in advance…

Be33

EDMS , Germany

@AlexTB20 I have found this software and have a copy.

Administrator

I have contacted them and they said the unit needs to go back to them for $500!!

It seems so greedy to me for them to remove the software config tool in order to force their customers to pay extra for configuration…

I’ve searched online for JPI ez-config-setup.exe, ez-config.exe, etc. with no result.

If someone can find the CD with the EZConfig software maybe we can post it online to stop this ugly, unfair practice from JPI.

LRIA, Romania

JPI should be able to give it to you.

No idea why they took it off their website. I have some of their stuff but not this one.

Administrator

Does anyone know where the EZConfig software needed for EDM-930 engine monitor can be found for download?
JPI don’t have it on their website anymore and alternate method of entering configuration mode (STEP and LF buttons pressed simultaneously for 5 seconds) doesn’t seem to be working on my unit…

LRIA, Romania
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message