Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LFQQ - Lille - big price increases

We have been at Lille last week. After reading the different reports I expected a fast and not to expensive turn around there, even as we would stay one night. Finally it was above 130 € for one night. Handling increased compared to the other reports by a visible number. You may have a look on the database for details.
Beside this, Lille is worth a visit! We will come back.

EDDS , Germany

That is really bad…

Do you have the invoice itemised? I would query it. I was there a few months ago.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

eddsPeter wrote:

We have been at Lille last week. After reading the different reports I expected a fast and not to expensive turn around there, even as we would stay one night. Finally it was above 130 € for one night. Handling increased compared to the other reports by a visible number. You may have a look on the database for details.
Beside this, Lille is worth a visit! We will come back.

Thanks for the pirep, I used them and it was roughly 70E (on late night arrivals, they add 80E), also intra-Schengen or within France, worth checking if you can park in Echo without handling if someone can offer parking or help get in/out

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Do you have the invoice itemised?

Of course, I wrote everything in detail into the EuroGA database, VAT included, so you can compare it.

worth checking if you can park in Echo without handling if someone can offer parking or help get in/out

One guy arriving with us with a non based aircraft coming in for maintenance was fighting with the tower, because she refused him to go onto Echo parking. The lady repeated continuously: You are not based here so you are not allowed to go to Echo.

Last Edited by eddsPeter at 03 Oct 12:13
EDDS , Germany

Thanks for the pirep, the price definitely changed for the handling, I went there end of July handling it was half price back then (I had no other choices: I needed to fly to UK at 6am morning, that was not possible in all French GA airports except LeBourget: customs are too lazy to weak up and do their job, they prefer 10am)

Last Edited by Ibra at 03 Oct 19:18
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Is this permanent? That’s really bad. They told me they were building a new GA terminal but this price hike will kill off GA traffic.

Administrator

They told me they were building a new GA terminal but this price hike will kill off GA traffic.

It looks like the same as in Split or Zadar, new terminal, new prices, less GA traffic.

Last Edited by eddsPeter at 03 Oct 19:37
EDDS , Germany

Looks like from Sept 12, 2022. <2T is now 79.00 EUR for Private flight and technical (Presumably for JetA1/Avgas) EUR 39.50. They also state;

the following increases are applicable:
– 50% for assistance between 22:00 and 06:00 (next day);
– 50% for assistance on Sundays and on local public holidays from 06:00 to 22:00;
– 100% for assistance on Sundays and on local public holidays between 22:00 on Sunday to 06:00 (next day).

I paid 23.58 EUR in August. That’s a huge hike! See below for old pricing.

https://www.lille.aeroport.fr/btob/partnership-with-companies/aeronautic_fees/

Last Edited by pilotrobbie at 05 Oct 16:39
Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

And also note the cancellation fees, which are becoming common these days. They treat the PPR like a hotel booking these days! How ridiculous.

They even have delayed arrival surcharges!
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

What if one uses LFQQ as a diversion?

Administrator
50 Posts
Sign in to add your message