Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for Ferry Pilot - Shoreham EGKA- Dijon Darois LFGI

Does anybody know of someone trusted who could drop my fully-glass Robin DR401 155CDi in Darois from Shoreham in the next couple of weeks – it would be a one way flight (around 2.5hrs not counting the customs stop) returning by train to Paris then commercial flight to UK.

Plane is two years old and fully IFR (day) – she is going in mainly to have panel lights improved for night flying and various minor tweaks.

I can’t fly it myself as I am away for a month and I’m concerned she’ll end up stuck there over Christmas if it waits until December.

Darois is non-customs and uncontrolled so strictly speaking you should be able to speak “aviation French” to land there.

Any advice or contacts much appreciated.

TB20 IR(R) 600hrs
EGKA Shoreham, United Kingdom

Might be able to help but not sure it will be the most cost efficient…
I’m based around Paris if you can’t find anybody PM me.

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

I could do that ! ………. DR400 owner with about 700 hours on type & ATPL holder ( approx 17,000 hrs TT ) .

Just out of curiosity: what makes an airplane IFR (day) capable and at the same time IFR night incapable? Those panel lights is it something G500 related or rather Robin specific?

I would be willing to do that.

CPL/MEP/ME-IR holder with 450TT. 130 hours on Robins, experience with G1000 and also experience with diesel engines.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Callum

London Area
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message