Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Maastricht EHBK

10 Posts

Thanks Peter and Frans, I suspected as much.
EDKA looks like a nice destination for other trips, will sure look into it in the future.

EHLE, Netherlands

Handling is mandatory indeed. :-( Depending on your mission, I suggest you use EDKA.

Switzerland

Enforced :(

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Hi,

According to the AIP and this report https://airports.euroga.org/record.php?id=581 handling is now mandatory? Anybody knows if that’s actually being enforced or if there are any exceptions?

Planning a day trip soon.

EHLE, Netherlands

So, I finally ended up driving from LFHN to where I needed to be about 30KMs away from EHBK. I think I made the right choice, though weather on Saturday was way better than predicted, the flight back on Sunday wouldn’t have been much fun and I would have been in IMC probably before I could have picked up my IFR clearance. Since we live in the mountains not something I was very comfortable doing (this is my first year as an instrument rated pilot.
Would you have gone?
!!

Sorry I should have clarified I needed to be there on Friday and needed to be back at work this morning…

Last Edited by LFHNflightstudent at 19 Sep 10:00
LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Thanks Lenthamen

Hi Wim, I’ve been to EHBK a couple of times. There is no handling required.
Airport gets little traffic. The city Maastricht is very pretty.

thanks, it is a utility thing, need to be 15KM’s away, this is what they are quoting for the parking/landing fee
landingfees €16,55 ex
Parkingfees € 29,16 (p/d € 9,72 ex)
Handling fees only on request
Avgas is available

forgot to say this is for a Piper Comanche 2PAX

Last Edited by LFHNflightstudent at 12 Sep 08:55

I found it to be good but it has a very big airport feel wrt to things like security etc.

EGTK Oxford

Good morning, flying into Maastricht EHBK on Friday (weather not looking great at the moment so might be a bit of an adventure). Despite the AIP saying handling is mandatory, I did get in touch with the handler and it actually isn’t. Does anyone have any experience with EHBK?

thanks,
Wim

10 Posts
Sign in to add your message