Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Lightspeed Zulu - microphone replacement

Now I see – thank you!

Germany

Malibuflyer wrote:

thanks – but somehow I can’t find the “Upgrade from Z2 to Z3 for $300” offer on this page.

It is there, in small print, in a note below the “Trading in a Lightspeed headset” table

4 Zulu.2 to Zulu 3 conversion available for $300. Contact us for details.

ELLX

You are correct – no trade-up from 2 to 3 – why not write to customer service and ask what the possibilities are – be aware they are not the quickest to reply.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Peter_Mundy wrote:

edaviation.com/programs/trade-up/

thanks – but somehow I can’t find the “Upgrade from Z2 to Z3 for $300” offer on this page.

Germany

Dimme wrote:

Just shipped my Zulu 2 to Audio Acoustics in Gräfelfing for the upgrade package to Zulu 3 for $300.

Do you have a link where to buy/request such an upgrade? I have 2 Zulu2 with breaking cables as well …

Germany

Just shipped my Zulu 2 to Audio Acoustics in Gräfelfing for the upgrade package to Zulu 3 for $300.

The Zulu 2 served me well for the last 8 years with no issues. The cable plastics at the edges started breaking off so I think it was well-timed with an upgrade to Zulu 3 and new braided cables.

ESME, ESMS

I bought my Zulu headsets from Mendelssohn Pilot Supplies.

When one of them needed attention due to many years of wear & tear, Harry Mendelssohn sent them to Germany for me, for refurbishment, completely free of charge. Good after sales service.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

And you still need an RMA from Lightspeed head office.

Steve beat me to it. I have had several repairs for lightspeed and they were all done under warranty by Walter Mazanek, as long as the headset is less than 10 years old.

EBKT
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message