Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Group Exercise - EASA Part ML (Owner Declared) Aircraft Maintenance Program

Yes you need to list the engine and the propeller on the first page of the AMP and their MM
The airworthiness limiting items (section 4 of MM) is a rather newish thing and potentially only EASA. So quite normal you cn’t find it in a 1977 MM.

I would tale the “Continued Airworthiness Programm” as maintenance recommandation. So you could decide with justification to increase intervals / not do them.
But that where knowing the person/organisation who is is going to sign the ARC is worthwile. So you know what kind of interval aleviation or what kind of justification they are ok with.

Nympsfield, United Kingdom

Thanks @Silvaire
What does this mean concerning a Part-ML declared AMP? Engine ADs need to listed?

always learning
LO__, Austria

Engine ADs are not related to the airframe in which the engine is installed. Engines have a different type certificate, and the ADs are against the engine TC.

And they pertain to all airframes or subject to a combination of airframe/engine?

always learning
LO__, Austria

In Continental/O-200-A, there are a dozen ADs

LFOU, France

Thanks @junupilote
I don’t know if the engine has separate ADs or if they are included in the airframe ADs. Good question.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Don’t you have now to search for the engine and its accessories ADs and SB/SLs (to get a feel of them and add what you want in your programme) ?

LFOU, France

There are no airworthiness limitations in the TCDS or MM for a Cessna 150. The only other source is AD’s …. or conditions in a STC modification which is highly unlikely.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Thanks, I’m aware of the ADs (the Reims Cessnas are also on an FAA TC → A13EU iirc).

However, there are more airworthiness limitations apart from „only“ the ADs. Just how to find them?

always learning
LO__, Austria

I found the list of current ADs from the FAA :

https://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/airworthiness_directives/

Go to T/Textron / Cessna 150M
You would have a good idea of what is up for the type.

If it is a Reims Cessna, you would have to check EASA maybe ? Don’t know.

Last Edited by Jujupilote at 02 Aug 19:18
LFOU, France
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message