Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Upgrading legacy G1000 with GTX345R (ADS-B IN / OUT)

Maybe mode S with extended squitter ?

Basic ModeS streams registration, so some TAS may decode it. Though there is no heading information.

As for your ground operation, this is what you can read from the GTX345 G1000 Pilot Guide

Last Edited by PetitCessnaVoyageur at 12 Mar 19:39

As for your ground operation, this is what you can read from the GTX345 G1000 Pilot Guide

Thanks

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Finally all issues have been resolved and all types of traffic are shown both on G1000 and in ForeFlight on iPad via BlueTooth. The screens look as many of you submitted here and sent me via e-mail. I would like to thank everybody who help in troubleshooting both here and in numerous e-mails I received with valuable advices. At the end it took a day and a half of troubleshooting, reading manuals, checking your advices, rearranging the cables, installing all software few times and having Garmin support on phone.

As a result of installing GTX345, I got FIS-B weather page on G1000 which can be integrated with newest version of ADL190 (thanks @Sebastian_G). I got different info on possibility of this integration with GDU v15.11 for DA42 but I’ll give it a try in following weeks and report here.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
33 Posts
Sign in to add your message