Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aircraft tug (merged)

I’d love to have a Best Tugs robot, but just so much money…but it would be fun to build one.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Posts from Geryamadis and Flyingwidower deleted. It is some sort of weird setup. In fact the 1st one wanted a particular post of his deleted… maybe somebody (Aero-pac?) threatened to sue him?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I use TowFlex TF2 and it’s OK for Diamond, Socata, Cirrus, Cessnas, etc.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

After being scared off by the multiple horror stories about Aero-pac, we’ve been looking round for a tug that will work with our SR20 but which also needs to work with the other aircraft in the same hangar – a TB20.

Can anyone offer opinion based on experience on either of the following please?

Best Tugs
or
Industar (Towflexx)

cheers

Last Edited by vmc-on-top at 14 Nov 21:14

I’m on the lookout for a used tug for an SR20. Doesn’t need to be Cirrus specific, if it can be adapted?

Any suggestions / recommendations? thanks.

https://www.euroga.org/forums/maintenance-avionics/2060-aircraft-tug-merged/post/267782#267782

Now three years old and I’m very happy with it. A friend has one for his Maule and a (somewhat bigger) one for his Spit.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Hello. I am renting some DA40 which are very complicated to get and out the hangar and I am looking a reasonably priced tug which I would purchase with a friend for our own usage. Do you have any recommendations ?

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

@Geryamadis wrote:

A CERTIFICATION FOR SALE OF AVIATION MATERIAL

I have never heard that anyone needs a certification for sale of aviation material. Do you have a reference to the regulation which states this?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

This is BS.

GA does not need “certified” tugs.

BTW, there is a shift key on your keyboard

Usage

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

chflyer wrote:

If you want to see one in action and ask about experience @eurogaguest1980, come on over to Speck. They use one for all the club aircraft in the east hangar, so it gets lots of use although I don’t think they’ve had it that long. The new rule forbidding taxing up across the road to the hangar has only been put in place this year. You should be able to find someone to give you feedback.

Thanks – will try to get over there if the weather improves a bit. I can’t imagine a better testing environment than a flying club!

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland
188 Posts
Sign in to add your message