Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TB Stabilus gas strut identification (and 600N struts and €800 brackets, now available for £65 via EuroGA)

@Colin – just sent you a PM. Brackets are made and are enroute to me with DHL, hopefully be here this week.

United Kingdom
EGLK, United Kingdom

On my G1 TB20 I have the 350N type installed. What can I do to renew them? I can’t find them anywhere…

Can I order the 400N @Ideflux found above, or the newer 600N? Will any of these fit the existing door brackets?

LRIA, Romania

I have installed the 400N, and they work and fit perfectly on my G1.

Germany

Brackets now available, £65 each plus postage. 10 available.

7075 aluminium with clear anodising.

United Kingdom

Are you sure the 600N struts do not overuse the hinges on a TB GT type? Dou you know if this can be doen under EASA with a kind of CS?
Rgds Chris

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany

600N struts are pretty standard on the GT.

IIRC, the GT started with 400N struts. Then Socata went to 600N but could not get the same overall length, hence the need for that bracket.

BTW, on the G1 you cannot fit a 600N strut; it will supposedly crack the door, although some people managed to gas-up a 400 to 600, which is possible because these struts can be “reconditioned” by placing them into a pressure chamber.

See also here.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Brackets now available, £65 each plus postage

I’ll take 2 brackets

EGLK, United Kingdom

I have 2 sets of 0350N struts here. One is new and one is used. Also a new TB brake master cylinder PN N6043077221 with oem release note.

Make an offer if interested. Cheers

William

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

EuroGA marketplace for selling stuff. IO390 needs to put those brackets on there too, otherwise we end up like the old days…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message