Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Mali Losinj LDLO 11-13 August 2023

Wx looks good for 11th Aug onwards

If you are planning to be there, please join the Telegram group: https://t.me/+GV2Frxa-lT0wY2Y0

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Accommodation booked, plane ready, arriving on Friday; we should think about dinner location.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Administrator

Happy guys! I’ve been in Lubjana and around recently and wearher is now great in the region after a rough 2 weeks of rain and low ifr. Enjoy and send great picture!

Last Edited by greg_mp at 11 Aug 18:22
LFMD, France

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I could not fly back as planned today, due to lots of bad wx on the route.

So I flew to Montpellier LFMT, and missed their crazy 3 day PN notam for parking, so got a stroppy email in reply to one I sent them as a courtesy this morning. Another French airport trying hard to destroy its business, presumably because it gets plenty of airliners.

Flying home tomorrow morning.

It was a really super meetup. I will post more pics when I get home and sorted.

Administrator

Indeed it was. Thank you, all.
On the way back we got “climb FL120, IFR starts at 4000” from Pula and then not even a “cleared to blah” just “radar contact, continue” all the way home. And a very bumpy (due to temperature) ILS to 25 at EPKK to keep the rolling currency rolling. Wholeheartedly recommended, will do again.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Peter wrote:

Another French airport trying hard to destroy its business, presumably because it gets plenty of airliners.

When I was there in July it made sense because the F apron was nearly full. Someone even took the spot they promised to me and I was told to just take the one next to it.

ELLX, Luxembourg

I can understand that they want PPR because of parking. What I can’t understand is how it helps to have it three days before.

LFMD, France

If you don’t get parking you know enough in advance to come up with an alternate plan for yourself?

ELLX, Luxembourg
Sign in to add your message