Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Mile High Club aircraft

Ibra wrote:

NTSB/AAIB have a good idea of the stick position at the crash moment, that is how they justify the class of the accident (uncontrolled flight or controlled flight), no need from them to go that much into details…

If pilot distraction was a causal factor then certainly they should go into those details in order to explain how they arrived at the conclusion that the pilot was distracted.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Ibra wrote:

no need from them to go that much into details…

Seeing that per Annex 13 the purpose of these reports is to learn from them, I fully support their tactics of giving a clear indication of what the hell was going on. The message should be clear to those reading it. To quote Mr Bill again, some folks think that BJ’s are not qualified as sexual relations. So some other darwin candidate might think they can get away with this rather than a full blown sex act (pun intended) which would probably anyway overtax the AP.

Remember those videos which turned up of some south american crew having “fun” in the flight deck with an FA? It was not a career enhancer I believe. Similarily, the former AOM crew members featured in a similar Youtube video were probably glad their airline did not exist anymore at the time this came out. And of course a DC10 over the Atlantic is a totally different thing than a GA plane, space and autoflight wise.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Timothy wrote:

Yes, containing the immortal phrase….

NTSB/AAIB have a good idea of the stick position at the crash moment, that is how they justify the class of the accident (uncontrolled flight or controlled flight), no need from them to go that much into details…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
I’m pretty sure that years ago there was a NTSB report into a fatal aeroplane case where the man and woman on board were found in a state of undress and she was head down in the cockpit, as it were.

Yes, containing the immortal phrase “Based on the positions of the bodies and certain injuries to the pilot, it was determined the passenger was performing oral sex at impact….”

EGKB Biggin Hill

Yes, here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m pretty sure that years ago there was a NTSB report into a fatal aeroplane case where the man and woman on board were found in a state of undress and she was head down in the cockpit, as it were. I think the report was alongside others such as the good ol boys who, after drink had been taken, went flying with guns in hand to shoot local turkeys in flight, they did of course cause fatal damage to their own aeroplane.

Darwinism always wins!

strip near EGGW

Ahh, mh, now I finally figured out where your forum name comes from!

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Oh come on. Who hasn’t had a BJ in flight…

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

The article is beyond belief… if this wasn’t the USA. But it’s not new that stuff like this can have a lot of paperwork following it… Bill C can sing a song (or play a sax) to that tune. But at least what he did was in a “safe environment” compared to this. Interesting that the article mentions Tommy Lee… wonder whether he ever got a traffic violation for his part in that infamous movie featuring Pamela whatshername doing the same thing in a car driving on a highway. Not much safer I reckon.

I don’t know why people are so infatuated with sex on an airplane unless of course it is something like the T-Bird and as passengers of course. Really, putting career and possibly one’s life on the line for a few minutes of horsing around…

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

The solution would be that the caa inspectors get to join on every flight and are assigned a rear facing club seat.

always learning
LO__, Austria
33 Posts
Sign in to add your message