Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Possible Jepp chart integration with SkyDemon

Airborne_Again wrote:

’ve now been told that instead of mailing to the two addresses above, the message should be sent to [email protected] and with the subject line “For Attention of Scott Reagan”. If you have already sent a message to Jeppesen, please resend it to this address.

Perhaps something at Jeppesen has changed in the last couple of weeks, but my experience is, that instead of sending something at captain@jeppesen you could as well use trashcan@ or disregard@.
The big advantage of the “receivables” email is that Jepp does think it could be about some money they get and at least read the email – not that they act on it once they found out it is only about a couple of thousand EUR and therefore not really relevant for them.

Yes, I am extremely frustrated: I’ve tried for a year to get a reasonable Jeppesen subscription for my avionics until I gave up because Jepp is very obviously not at all interested in business if it is only in the low k-EUR range.
I had to switch to Garmin charts in the avionic (although I like Jeppesen better) because they are the only one that are actually available on the market.

Germany
41 Posts
Sign in to add your message