Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Re-uphostering PA28 Arrow

Have sent a ‘request’ using their website.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Custom Aircraft Trimmers are really good. Jason Cooper is very keen for business and the interior of my comanche has worn well.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Aircraftinteriors.co.uk (Hugh Macrae) at Farnborough did a fantastic job on my commander 114. It was some years ago and looking at their website they may now only do very top end but it’s worth an ask.

If cost is a major consideration I used Family Repairs in Andover to do a Beech Sundowner they mostly do cars but sourced in aviation doc materials for the job.

EGHO Thruxton

He does a lot of work for Mick Allen, try ringing him for contact details.

Forever learning
EGTB

What is address / company name of Ken Bones ? – can’t get a internet ‘hit’ !!

Two or so years ago one of my aircraft got used in the making of an episode of Midsommer murders a UK TV series.

This episode was set in a flying club and one of the people who ended up dead was dumped in a lake from one of my C152’s.

The pay per flying hour was very good and the film crew were a very nice bunch of people who given the chance I would work with again without hesitation.

Last Edited by A_and_C at 12 Jan 08:13

A_and_C wrote:

even the blood from a midsommer murder cleaned off without a problem.

Care to tell us that story ? Lot’s of Agatha Christie fans out here

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

After ten years of flying club use the seats that Ken Bones recovered in my three aircraft are still looking as good as new, even the blood from a midsommer murder cleaned off without a problem.

Ken Bones ? – can’t get a proper ‘hit’ on his company.
Do you know name and location.
Get as far as Ken Bones Aircraft Interiors, but that’s it.

Ken Bones is highly recommended.

Forever learning
EGTB
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message