Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Robert Courts interview (UK Minister for Aviation)

This stuff makes people laugh even in France :
https://www.aerovfr.com/2021/04/le-meilleur-pays-pour-laviation-generale/

LFOU, France

Apparently they are reviewing the CAP1404 document. From where we start from it can only be an improvement

New CAP1404 is out

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

gallois wrote:

Please educate me.

Just disregard. You are in the right.

EDDW, Germany

Please educate me. I thought it was the feminine masculine gender and the male or female sex.

France

Peter wrote:

Completely “non answer” interview, but this is to be expected.

I watched the start of the video before scanning the thread and initially thought the interview and interviewee were intended as comedy.

It was only a matter of time before “extreme PC” arrived

(“both sexes” is quite correct; you have to be more careful writing “male members” )

Administrator

Xtophe wrote:

you mean both genders.

You mean ALL genders !

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

gallois wrote:

young people both sexes

Slight gallicism here, you mean both genders.

Nympsfield, United Kingdom

Ahh yes I used the French conviviality which is the expression used for getting together for social things like a meal a picnic, bbq, aperitif etc.
It’s something we do regularly within aeroclubs of one sort or another. During July and August for instance, without Covid there would normally be a social get together at the club every day, for lunch in between flights.
If you are asking about the sexes. Well, everyone is equal here. We have as many female instructors as we do male.
Sadly the (I was going to write male members). But in an attempt avoid the double sentence we have a membership 2thirds male to 1third female.

France

both sexes … convivial gatherings

That sounds really interesting. Tell us more

Administrator
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message