Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Short Trip to Midden Zeeland EHMZ

BTW, congrats on a beautiful family!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Thanks for all the replies.

- I’m looking to get something second hand to record audio.
- i still have a few leaflets that i have to drop at the aeroclub together with the stand that @dublinpilot posted, Thank you

- the IR is somewhere in my head to do, but first i want to do the FI course.

- i think the stroller will be changed to a foldable cart/wagon. And when he gets older we can hopefully fit everything in a backpack.

By the way, does anyone have tips to fly to woth kids?
Preferably 1-2h from Belgium.

EBZW, Belgium

Child seats.

Various threads on recording audio. An mp3 recorder is very cheap – down to €20 or so.

Flying with small children onboard

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

By the way, does anyone have tips to fly to woth kids?
Preferably 1-2h from Belgium.

Very recently I did Speyer (EDRY) with the family. I parked close to the Technik museum entrance. The museum has a lot to offer. It has a playground that might be more interesting for the little kids.

EDMB, Germany

Yes +1 for Speyer, we flew there last year. My daughters enjoyed the museum, but the ‘Kletterwald’ even more so. You can spend an afternoon climbing trees and ziplining between them. It’s a lot of fun, also for the parents. The town is nice too, the girls enjoy a good stroll and some shopping. As luck would have it, the Frühjahrsmesse was going on with fun rides and attractions. We hired a convertible FIAT 500 at the airport (app2drive, very convenient!) and that in itself was fun.

Oh, Texel (EHTX), and Ameland (EHAL) are very nice too with kids (also without them ). Beach, horses, pancakes, it never disappoints!

Last Edited by Bobo at 16 Jun 10:37
EHTE, Netherlands

Such a wonderful day, lot’s of memories! Nicely written trip report!

ESOW, Sweden

Looks like an excellent trip. The first photo with the toy plane is cute.

The P2010 looks like a good family-mover. Is there enough space for everything? Getting a folding waggon is good idea; we might do that too.

FlyingAppel wrote:

fully booked for the evening. Or they didn’t want to have 2 kids in the restaurant.

Hmm. Been there, done that

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

@flyingAppel

If you have a Lightspeed headset, they have a free app for i-phone/pad that records without needing adaptors or anything.

18 Posts
Sign in to add your message