Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New owner of a PPL(A) !

Well done. I remember my examiner saying I could take his mother in law flying – never quite worked out what he really meant I managed to get lost on my GFT – overflew a waypoint but failed to indentify it so maintained heading – luckily the recovery went well.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Congratulations! Have fun, be careful and you’re going to have a great time.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Thanks a lot !

I’m thinking of doing a day trip (possibly not the whole day, TBD) on Sunday 28th to LFRG. I for sure will be looking at posts in here to gather information (in addition to official docs ofc).

France

Congrats! I’m sure you are aware that on the LEAP fly-in you will be giving a round.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I’ll have to practice my English radio a little first (I’ve not used English since taking the FCL.055 training in September), but I’ll check it out !

France

Félicitations!!!! and welcome to the world of GA Pilots :-)

ENVA, Norway

maxbc wrote:

I’ll have to practice my English radio a little first (I’ve not used English since taking the FCL.055 training in September), but I’ll check it out !

From the way you write here, I don’t think English is a problem for you…. Good luck and enjoy.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I for sure don’t feel confident flying in English without a little warmup first…

Is it the same in other countries, i.e. you need an English radio qualification to go abroad ?

France

Félicitations

To travel ? You can avoid English but you need to speak all European languages !
I keep my English proficiency

If you fly south stop in LFNV

PPG
LFNV

I’ll be going to Carpentras at some point so I’ll be sure to drop by in Visan !

Last Edited by maxbc at 17 Apr 18:40
France
Sign in to add your message