Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

A student pilot says "Hello EuroGA"

Yes; it starts around 10 years of age, or so….

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Yes; it starts around 10 years of age, or so….

:)

EGTK Oxford

@MedEwok
It’s great you got UTILITY out of flying at such an early stage! I’m most impressed. The weather gods like you! Now you know it can be done.

Tököl LHTL

@WhiskeyPapa
Yes indeed. After cancelling roughly a dozen lessons earlier in the year due to weather it is payback time now
My wife, parents and mother in law are all very impressed too and did notice the utility as well. Although the same journey by train only would have cost me a tenth of what it cost now.. But there is more in life than money.
Even my instructor is impressed in so far as he says only one student before me was willing to fly solo to EDDV before.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Did you announce in the meeting that you came by plane?

Tököl LHTL

WhiskeyPapa wrote:

Did you announce in the meeting that you came by plane?

Elitism!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Patrick wrote:

Elitism!

LOL I’m not the bragging kind, but I would surely announce in the meeting that I came in a plane flying myself. Of course I would do it when it was natural, which it always is at some time, when it’s talk about time schedules, who has to leave when and so on

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

When the secretary wished me a good trip home (gute Heimreise) I mentioned it. She then wished me a good flight home (guten Heimflug) and smiled. She also mentioned I was the first ever to have flown there

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

I had what looks to be my last lesson of basic PPL training today. After 45:10 both of my instructors think I am ready for the checkride and signed me up with the local CAA.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Good luck!

EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message