Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TKS workshop / service facility?

I operate a V35B with TKS-system in Southern Sweden. Recently I had the TKS-pump overhauled by CAV in US. But they are incredible difficult to work with. The time difference makes it also a lot more problematic.
Are there a certified TKS maintenance facility in Northern Europe? Any work shop in Northern Germany or Poland who knew the TKS-system?
Thanks
Johan

Hi,

Airplus24 at Friedrischafen has a TKS service center.
They are quite friendly and effective.

Emmanuel

LSGL

I could look into it for you but a friend just had a main pump worked on. Its nothing special unless you burnt out the motor. I should be seeing him today.
Will report back.

KHTO, LHTL

If you need a motor repaired, this company has thus far never failed to do it for me – or found the exact replacement motor

Obviously you won’t get any paperwork with the repaired unit, so this solution is for “pragmatic” owners only

Practically nobody makes their own electric motors. They buy them in, usually from China. Aviation products tend to use US-made Globe motors, not because they are good (they are crap quality) but because everybody else uses them, because they are “certified” and are specced down to -55C or so.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message