Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen 2021 - CANCELLED

EasyVFR got an email saying the same thing. ….new dates 14-17 July 2021.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Accommodation 14-15 booked!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Sebastian_G wrote:

14. – 17. July AERO 2021

Sounds more reasonable, I guess we’ll have majority of EU vaccinated and we’ll see how this affects numbers of infected. However, I guess distancing (and other) measures will still be in place.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Website has been adapted.

EBST, Belgium

This is a great move. They must have found a slot. Maybe they kicked off the car exhaust tuning show

I look forward to leaving some EuroGA leaflets there (with the organisers’ permission of course) while trying to get a pic of the person who is going around and binning them very kindly taking them to other aviation shows around Europe His photo will be duly posted; he deserves to be thanked

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Jacko wrote:

Clearly, the European gun trade is more responsible and risk-averse than the GA industry and its customers, but I suspect that where Franconia leads, the Bodensee will follow.

That’s funny because I thought you were talking about Frankonia, the gun store/hunting equipment store chain, which would have made sense in this context, but you mean Franconia the region.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Yes, the region. Slightly tongue in cheek, and of course IWA is a trade-only show, unlike Aero which entertains end-users.

We bravely suffer another year without Nurnberg beer & bratwurst and Germany’s finest curry house (the Mount Lavinia) but fingers crossed for Aero in July. Like most other coronaviruses, the CCP disease and its variants should be lurking peacefully by then.

I’ve never seen lake Constance. Is it crowded in July? Can we do a touch & go landing anywhere, or is there a designated area of the lake for GA?

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Jacko wrote:

or is there a designated area of the lake for GA

I fear it is no GA at all on the lake. They are crazy about the lake. You can have all boat licenses of the world and still they ask for their own one. The same about boat emissions. The first time ever I have even heard about boat engine emissions while the rest of the world does not care.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Jacko wrote:

I’ve never seen lake Constance. Is it crowded in July? Can we do a touch & go landing anywhere, or is there a designated area of the lake for GA?

No. As far as I know there is no designated floatplane area on the lake. I think the only ones who operated from the lake recently were Dornier. But that was a long time ago.

Apart, in summer this lake is really full of boats and ships.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

EBACE 2021 (May 18-20 in Geneva) is canceled FYI.

LFOU, France
Sign in to add your message