Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

European Tour Aug/Sep 2022

Piran… We thought it was wonderful….!

I have visited it many times and I share your opinion but it’s not comparable to Pula and its more than 2000 years of history.

Last Edited by Emir at 04 Jul 17:04
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The amphitheater in Pula is impressive and similar to that in Rome, but the city itself is ‘urbanized’ and was not so attractive to me. It probably depends on whether you like to holiday in cities more generally.

You can also find ~1000 reports free on our airport database and the number is growing all the time. Most of the 1000 was achieved during the 2 lockdown years. Contributions always welcome of course. I hugely doubt SD has “almost all airports” given its main market is the UK and then the usual watering holes elsewhere.

Yes, ‘our’ database is becoming a good resource, but you are mistaken about SD. Most airports throughout Europe are commented on there.

Last Edited by aart at 04 Jul 19:29
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

So much helpful information! Thanks for your input all!

Shifting the conversation to Poland… I think we are going to pick one destination in Poland. We are only going to have two nights in Poland (and possibly only one).

With that in mind, which city would you pick? Ease of getting in and out of the airport, travel time to the city center, charming hotels, great restaurants…

I don’t mind spending money at all on great hotels and restaurants… But I do hate spending fees at an airport that don’t make sense.

Gdansk
Poznan
Wroclaw
Krakow
Warsaw

Thank you All!!

United States

Krakow definitely. The old town is great and Wieliczka salt mine is unique in the world.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
35 Posts
Sign in to add your message