Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bologna LIPE

Update: Working on the VLOG(s) and BLOG for this now.

Definitely worth a visit.

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

Put my review up on LIPE/BLQ – Bologna Airport.

If you take away the taxi to our hotel (40 minutes) It’s about £100 for landing and 3 days parking IFR.

https://airports.euroga.org/record.php?id=1443

EGSG, United Kingdom

The Ducati museum in Borgo Panigale is 3 km from GA parking and worth seeing if you happen to like motorcycles. I had a contact there and was able to see the whole factory but the museum is publicly accessible. There is also a lot of automotive stuff within striking distance, Ferrari in Maranello etc.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 02 Aug 14:16

We went up to the dome of San Luca. Was well worth it

eri
ELLX, Luxembourg

The saying is that the only thing one can do in Bologna is eat. And shop things to eat. Certainly a bit exaggerated, but there are not too many major sights there, and the brick optics of the city are not to everyone’s liking.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

They managed to come back on Monday with the PPR number very quickly. Will just have to change my return times to allow for stronger headwinds, but will wait till I get there.

Anyone know any good places to visit in Bologna? It’s been ages since I’ve been.

EGSG, United Kingdom

Buckerfan wrote:

Fees were extremely reasonable for this part of the world – E100 for three days all in – landing, parking, handling etc. And jet A E1.41 a litre with no silly fees.

I thought these days were long gone anywhere in Italy.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

So they replied promptly, a few hours then said it’s busy I would need PPR before they booked out, then when I said go for it, they said need to speak to a manager and on Monday :(

Is it really busy this time of year?

EGSG, United Kingdom

Just came back from Bologna. What a great experience and a very handy alternate gateway to Tuscany etc. Florence flat refused to give permission. Siena and Pisa were hugely expensive and bureaucratic. Lucca has a nice GA airport but it is closed monday and tuesday. So went with Bologna. All GA go through TAG aviation et the east end of the runway, Huge ramp. Great modern GA terminal. Fees were extremely reasonable for this part of the world – E100 for three days all in – landing, parking, handling etc. And jet A E1.41 a litre with no silly fees.

Can’t recommend highly enough.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Yes, they usually take 24-48h to reply

eri
ELLX, Luxembourg
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message