Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

VFR Flight from Jersey EGJJ to Guernsey EGJB

Sebastian_G wrote:

parking 50 a day

Not sure if they read here but they just wrote me there was a mistake and they quoted the hangar fee. So outside apron parking is 20 pounds a day. Still no bargain but much more reasonable. Also good they seem to listen to customer comments.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Nice

Either they read here or somebody else does and told them. This happens a lot. I can usually measure in hours the time delay between a certain post here and receiving a threat of legal action

When you land at EGJB please check the EuroGA leaflets are still there

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I wonder if @quatrelle knows a way around it.

Have never stayed the night in Guernsey, but the charges when we were there in May were for 1990kg
Landing £26.72
Handling £33.00
Which I think is very good considering the excellent service from ASG

And with JET A1 @ 0.78 litre and no VAT makes, for us, a very good destination

Sebastian_G wrote:

But I assume it is due to the turbine engine they have dollars in their eyes while the same plane with a piston would be much cheaper.

Yes, at least for the fixed handling fee, last time I went, it was all official and posted prices, one price for piston and a higher one for turboprop.

ELLX

Yes, but quatrelle also flies an SET, yet only paid £33…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Just a follow up. If you fly a bigger aircraft there is actually a second handling company called Aigle. Depending on type of aircraft for bigger types their fees seem at least not higher than ASG and they seemed to be responsive when communicating.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Aigle are excellent. You get the red carpet treatment but you do pay a little more.

France
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message