Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

To Indonesia

About 10 years ago, when Jordan was still an attractive destination, I had an idea in mind to fly to Aqaba. At the time, there was Avgas there but I remember it was very difficult to get reliable prices, both for the fuel, and the total fees (I had already sent a few emails). The risk was that it would in the thousands for the fees, and north of 5 Euros per litre of Avgas so I didn’t go any further with my planning. Just not worth it.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Fabulous, you two terbangs! Look forward to the rest of the report.

Yes, what a trip. Kudos. What courage you have. Explorer on you own (with the Ms.!)

In this case, two experienced pilots, that helps.

Last Edited by aart at 14 Nov 16:07
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Guys, I can’t keep up. This is too overwhelming…I have a day job, a family, an airplane to keep, some flying to do, and I can’t get to do all of that because I have to remain pegged half-the-day to these fantastic stories, bummer! I blame you @terbang , keep ‘em coming or I’ll have to blame you for sleep deprivation too!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

What type of mooney is this?

Let me guess… the one under Terbang’s profile says a Mooney M20K 252

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Dan wrote:

Let me guess… the one under Terbang’s profile says a Mooney M20K 252

Detective skills are strong in this one… as Yoda would say

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thank you all!

As the detectives found out, it’s a 252 😀 We converted her to an ‘Encore‘, what means she has now 220HP instead of 210 and 1420kg MTOW.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Hi Terbang
Very nice trip, congratulations. Looking forward for the rest of the report !
I’m using also WhiteRose (Mike) for my job (on biz jet) he is efficient and not that expensive (compared to other providers)

Enjoy,
Regards

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Beautiful!

The trip I mean.

Last Edited by UdoR at 15 Nov 10:11
Germany

Well Terbang, thank you. Just when I start to ‘feel’ like I’m getting out-and-about a bit more, and getting better utility from our aeroplane, you come along, super casual-like and announce a trip half way + across the globe, just for fun!

Amazing. Looking enviously towards some more of the story.

United Kingdom

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was just a mere day dreaming exercise.
You guys are not kidding !

Enjoy and be safe.

LFOU, France
Sign in to add your message