Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in to Spain 27-29 Sept 2024 LEAP

Goedeavond Aart, can you please put me down for this fly-in? Thanks!

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

I’d also love to join! Thanks for organising!!

EHRD, Netherlands

I should be able to come, but I may need to stay longer, waiting for some wind to depart.
Signing up 30%. Hotel booked.

LPFR, Poland

Count me in as well!

EPKM, Poland

OK guys, noted.

We now have 22 that have confirmed or have shown a serious interest. I told the airport 15-20. The general experience on fly-ins is that at the last minute more people show an interest in coming while others bail out, so it may become a bit of a puzzle, given that LEAP is not Heathrow. If any of you decide not to come, please be so kind to say so as soon as possible.

Last Edited by aart at 26 Feb 07:28
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

aart wrote:

If any of you decide not to come, please be so kind to say so as soon as possible.

@Aart I have decided to withdraw from this fly-in.

Steve
LFBA, France

@aerosteve after careful consideration I regret to inform you that this will not be allowed.. Unless you find another person to make such a nice video report of the event!

Sorry to hear you can’t make it.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Come on Steve, you sure can’t let us down:

AeroSteve wrote:

Last year’s Fly-in to LECD was definitely a highlight

I recall everybody, including you, having a fantastic time during that famous La Cerdenaya fly-in last year. I sure would love seeing you again, either at LEAP, LECN, or anywhere else for that matter… and I’ll take the first (and last) round of whatever adult beverages

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Dan wrote:

the first (and last) round

I don’t doubt the first one, but the last one? You’ll have to make sure you are still functional by then for that to work , and judging by the list of attendees, that may be a tall order

Last Edited by Antonio at 27 Feb 18:15
Antonio
LESB, Spain

count me in!

Poland
Sign in to add your message