Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Paris, 23-24 July 2016

No.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

So basically there’s no difference between LFPM i LFPN except that first one is closer to Paris:
- instrument approach
- paved runway
- no immigration
- good connectivity to Paris

Any specific difference why we prefer LFPM or it’s chosen because it’s more scenic?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Better suburb, French silicon valley, less security concerns, all credit cards accepted, bowser for fuel, two nice restaurants on field, many EASA and FAA maintenance shops, etc

LFLY, France

@Emir, unless I am completely hopeless, LFPM (Melun) was abandoned in favour of LFPN (Toussus).

In addition to all the advantages listed by Nestor, @Michael is based there and will hopefully open his hangar so we can admire his Lancair Columbia and Cessna 140 Won’t you Michael?

LFPT, LFPN

@Aviathor You’re right. Let’s hope I’ll submit proper flight plan when the time comes.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Aviathor wrote:

In addition to all the advantages listed by Nestor, @Michael is based there and will hopefully open his hangar so we can admire his Lancair Columbia and Cessna 140 Won’t you Michael?

Well I’d love to but I will be flying to Corfu early morning Sunday the 24th so maybe the 23 rd I could meet up with members .

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

@Michael, we plan a dinner, possibly at Aéroclub de France, on Saturday evening. It would be great to see you then.

LFLY, France

Toussus looks good – loads of tarmac.

Google map

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So we plan to be accommodated somewhere in Paris e.g. area Peter proposed but we plan dinner at airport. So we’ll travel to Paris on Friday evening upon arrival then we’ll travel to airport on Saturday evening for dinner and then again back to Paris and of course on Sunday back to the airport. That means half of fly-in will be spent in commuting between airport and Paris or I’ve got something wrong.

Last Edited by Emir at 04 Jul 06:42
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

No. Aeroclub de France is the very old and select “aviator society” in the center of Paris.
Check this link:
l’Aéro-Club de France
6 Rue Galilée, 75116 Paris

https://goo.gl/maps/61tQfDchDy32

Last Edited by Nestor at 04 Jul 07:03
LFLY, France
Sign in to add your message