Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Site qualification La Mole St Tropez LFTZ - Info required

I’m heading to Cannes next week for a couple of days, and want to gain a qualification to use La Môle whilst there. I’ve tried contacting Alexandra per telephone number above. Unfortunatly no response. Any other pointers to a qualified instructor?

EHBD, Netherlands

If you tried today: it‘s 14/7 today, where nobody in all of France picks up the work phone…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Sure, i’m aware of the date and the importance to France, and tried earlier in the week. I will try again after the weekend.

EHBD, Netherlands

You can contact local airclub too (UACA or Aeroclub d’Antibes located in Cannes LFMD), they have FIs that can have your site qualification done. Check your PM also, I have a contact. Alexandra as well, and Philippe Lavieille which is a known FE here and also very busy (He’s , I don’t have his number but if you ask directly at the Ops of La Mole, they may give you some way to contact him.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 15 Jul 07:51
LFMD, France

dutchTraveler wrote:

Any other pointers to a qualified instructor?

I know another instructor you could try to contact. Not sure if his details here are appreciated so will send you them in a pm.

You can otherwise try to call https://www.cannes-aviation.com/, they have or know instructors who can do it. (They might as well point you to Alexandra)

Last Edited by FlyingDutchman at 15 Jul 08:46
EHLE, EDLS, Netherlands

Oh Sure, I forgot him (talking about Christian probably) I highly recommend him, as my main FI and IRI… great skills and thousands+ great stories of aviation. I appreciated every hours spend with him, even slapped in the sim.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 15 Jul 09:44
LFMD, France
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message