Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Turkey via Bulgaria

Emir the article was very informative. Thanks, When you have your TKS on its highest how much does it pump out in an hour?

KHTO, LHTL

highflyer wrote:

Take a look here: http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/referendum-in-turkey-the-bizarre-behavior-of-turkish-german-voters-a-1143735.html

Very interesting article. So it seems that the Turks dont feel as welcome in Germany as the Free American globalist press would have one believe. This is their way of sticking their finger into Merkel’s eye I guess.

KHTO, LHTL

highflyer wrote:

AFAIK these people are Turkish citizens with turkish and german passports, no real german people.

I was told that Germany does not have duel citizenship. Was I misinformed?

KHTO, LHTL

highflyer wrote:

This trip report is of great interest to me, many thanks for posting.

I’m sorry that I haven’t collected more info about flying in Turkey because everything was organized and paid by my friend However, I got some contacts and next time I’ll try to do on my own, having Tamer as backup in case of need.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Erdogan is a lot of things, and I am not a fan of him. But other than you suggest Turkey is an autocracy but not an “islamic dictaorship”. At least not yet.

Alexis wrote:

So, where does it say in this article that “Turkish people in Germany put the Shariah over German Law” …?

The fact that 63 percent of Turks in Germany (much more than in Turkey) have voted for an islamic dictatorship is proof enough.

As a further proof, a survey of the University Münster in Germany can be seen (unfortunately only in German language):

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWlpq8o8XWAhXILlAKHRX-AioQFghKMAc&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bayernkurier.de%2Finland%2F14360-fuer-viele-steht-der-islam-ueber-dem-grundgesetz%2F&usg=AFQjCNEAgAn1zDutFQG-urDhj_trYR7jxQ

To return to the subject I would like to fly to Turkey as well and further. This trip report is of great interest to me, many thanks for posting.

Berlin, Germany

So, where does it say in this article that “Turkish people in Germany put the Shariah over German Law” …?
It is very sad that so many Turks in Germany support autocracy, that much is true for sure. But the article does not support your claim.

Great information, thank you Emir! I can get home without refueling, of I’d refuel in Pribram (CZ) if it’s VMC, Avgas “only” € 1,90 there.
I also want to make another trip to Split this fall … have not been to Croatia this year!

Alexis wrote:

But first I’ll fly to Krakow (PL)

Krakow is really nice destination. I visited Krakow few times for business purposes but in April 2016 I flew there over the weekend just as tourist. Don’t miss Wieliczka salt mine if you haven’t been there.

BTW Check the airport prices and landing availability in advance to avoid being surprised. And try to avoid refueling there because they charge additional fuel surcharge for lower quantities (AFAIK it was some 50-60€) which they don’t specify whan you ask for fuel prices.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
32 Posts
Sign in to add your message