Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Unije LDPN

From here

Left home on Friday 8/9, returned yesterday 14/9

Sabaudia LISB – Unije LDPN – Portorose LJPZ – Milano Bresso LIMB – Sabaudia LISB.

Total flight time: 09.01
Cessna 172N

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Ciao @AfricanEagle.

Very nice! Could you kindly share what is involved, step by step, in obtaining official permission for Unije? I did not even manage to contact the „airfield operator“ for their permission, so I didn‘t even bother with the HCAA part of it all…

Thanks!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

@boscomantico

there is no airfield operator. Unije is not even an airport anymore. It is considered “natural land” and permission to land and take off is to be requested here:
[email protected]

They will ask for all aircraft and pilot documents and pilot experience. It normally requires 7-10 days to receive authorization.

It is just a big field with no facilities. Land after the first 1/4th of runway (bumpy and longish grass at both ends).

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

OK. I thought one still also needed to get some local PPR as well. But if nobody owns the land, then no need.

I landed there in 2008 or 2009 and remember it. Thanks for the email address. I will plan for 2024.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

A few weeks ago

Several planes are usually parked there, in the summer.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Just check whether your insurance covers possible damage incurred there because officially it’s not airport anymore.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message