Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

Can anyone recommend some reasonable restaurants?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter are you sure you want to ask that question without a smiley? I had asked if there are any good wines in the region (kidding around of course) and had a torrent of abuse heaped upon me because I forgot the smiley. Now that I learned my lesson here it goes

Being serious now, what do you mean by reasonable?

KHTO, LHTL

We currently have 28 planes coming and maybe 50 people!

I don’t know if you can even book any restaurant for that… never tried.

Maybe someone familiar with the area can investigate?

I have just been talking to someone organising a fly-out to Greece. Not the Cirrus one, but both were charging something like €200 to organise it. And this guy has done a LOT of organising. It’s been my feeling that people here don’t want that, but maybe I am wrong?

I don’t know how one handles the bad wx case, when only say 10 people will turn up.

OTOH where people are paying €200, many will buy airline tickets as a backup.

We did this here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

What about setting up a group in Telegram (which everyone using Autorouter should have anyway ;-) )so that we can try to self organize once we are there?

The restaurant at Hotel 3 Couronnes is decent and features a nice view of the old city. Reasonably priced.

“Le clos des framboisiers” is a very nice restaurant in an original setting with both in- and outdoor tables and a small pool. If I remember correctly it has somewhat ethnic inspired food and decor. Very good value.

LFPT, LFPN

I have enjoyed meals at La Table d’Alais and La Table de Franck Putelat but neither could acomodate a large group

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Just looked into guided city tours for 1.5 hr guided tour it costs E138 p/p for 3hrs its E228 p/p

Has anyone taken any of these tours and is it worth the money?

I noticed Trip Advisor had no reviews of the guided city tours.

Thats as opposed to the vineyard tours which only had very good and excellent comments.

KHTO, LHTL

Hi,
We are two interested. Difficult choice though, slight shift towards the minervois tour but will accept the majority vote.

/Patrik

ESG..., Sweden

Ok MC driver I sent them an email requesting specifics will report back. There will be 3 from my plane so far with the both of you it will make 5.

KHTO, LHTL
Sign in to add your message