Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

Just to avoid misinterpretation, interested in wine tours only… According to Peters excellent document some selfpaced walking/biking city tours seem available.

/P

ESG..., Sweden

There is at least one bike rental with possibility of cycling along the Canal du Midi. Beautiful. There are also boat tours on the canal.

LFPT, LFPN

mcrdriver wrote:

Just to avoid misinterpretation, interested in wine tours only

Sure I understand. In order to give the air of respectability I also included a possible Castle tour for Sunday. But after reading the reviews of Carcassonne we are skipping Sunday the guided castle tour.

Here is the response I just picked up.

“Dear Eugene
__
Thank you for getting in touch about the vineyard tours we run on the Languedoc-Roussillon. Is May 7th the only day you will be available? I have a tour to the Minervois on May 6th with 3 places available, could that be of interest?
__
If you can’t make that date I can offer you a Private Tour on May 7th for 3 of you. The price is €525 and includes our expert wine guide, pickup and transport, the visits and tastings and a delicious lunch with wine. If you are interested in booking a Private tour you can choose from either a tour of the Minervois or the Roman vineyards.
__
I hope this will be of help and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
__
Best regards
__
Wendy

That tour is for 3 I will update that to 5 and see what they send back.

KHTO, LHTL

In the interest of research.I went to my local French wine merchant and purchased L’Ancien Courrier from Corbieres. Excellent wine and a great value. If this is what we can expect great news.

KHTO, LHTL

Latest up date.

Hi__
__
If you have 5 people that means we can run the tour on the 7th and the price will be the usual €125 per person. If you manage to get a 8 people which is the maximum our vans will take, then we can make this a private tour and the price reduces to €115 per person.
__
I hope this will help and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
__
Best wishes
__
Wendy

So if 3 more sign on we can save 10 Euros pp. If not Im happy with the price the way it is.

KHTO, LHTL

For long stretches of italics it’s best to use

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So on this end we decided for this tour.

http://vinenvacances.com/wine-food-tours/one-day-wine-tours/tours-starting-from-carcassonne/minerve-and-the-minervois/

The Salt Processing production lost out to wine making.
Are you in mcdriver?

Last Edited by C210_Flyer at 21 Apr 04:32
KHTO, LHTL

Response to my email from Tour operator.

She needs 2 days notice which I think means letting her know by the morning of the 5th.

MCRDriver Please PM me or send an email to so we can discuss it without taking up space on this thread.

KHTO, LHTL

Subsidiary question: will there be anyone on the 5th ?

@PetitCessnaVoyageur:
Are you going? The availability of our TB10 is at risk (2000h maintenance in progress and schedule is drifting) so I might be looking for alternates. I’ll give you a call this week-end.
Thanks

LFNR
Sign in to add your message