Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

70 Years LKRK Aeroclub (airshow)

A little late, but after 4 hours in the Prakt the only thing I wanted was quiet :)
Great hosts, great friends, great event! Thank you for all the support, I really hope to “pay it forwards” to the people at my club who, like me till last Friday, were wanting to fly abroad but too overwhelmed by the concept. Which really proved to be a non-event. So, to all those who, like me, feel overwhelmed – do your prepwork, and if the conditions are looking good, just do it, already, but beware, it is highly addictive.

Glad to know everyone got home OK!

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Better late than never! here are some random pictures of the event and some the new friends I (hopefully ;-)) made.

“tmo” and “Jan_O”

Jan Olieslagers playing the Accordeon. Great sportsman that he is he drove almost a 1000 km to meet us!

Early in the morning before the airshow

JnsV and his cousin arriving from Hungary

Our personal transport

The LKRK Aeroclub asked me to put the Cirrus on display aswell

This Lockheed Electra is in the Czech Republic since 1937, and was restored for 3.5 million dollars in Texas. The pilot is a great guy who is actually a Chemistry professor in Prague and who told me some great stories about the history of the plane

One of the highlights were the demos flown by this (Czech owned) Spitfire

tmo preparing for his flight home to Poland.

Ultranomad, center, one of his friends (left) and tmo

Thank you everybody for coming, it was great to meet you guys, and I hope it was not the last time!

Last Edited by Flyer59 at 10 Jul 09:34

It was not the last time :-)

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland
73 Posts
Sign in to add your message