Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Are we over-policed (and under-served)?

Michael wrote:

Another example is Toussus le Noble

How does Toussus-le-Noble really qualify as one of the “largest airports” in France and therefore needing GTA presence? Sounds like a pretty loose definition to me. I guess it means all airports except the single airport being the smallest one. ;-)

LSZK, Switzerland

chflyer wrote:

How does Toussus-le-Noble really qualify as one of the “largest airports” in France and therefore needing GTA presence? Sounds like a pretty loose definition to me.

Agreed.

It’s a huge waste of police ressources, not to mention millions in funds.

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

… Meanwhile, our Customs & Immigration Services have been completely removed

Go figure …

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

One might ask why some “modern” European countries have developed such a dysfunctional police force… Probably something to do with a perceived lack of a need for an effective one. That in turn could be because that country naturally doesn’t have trouble, or it could be they have been sweeping trouble under the carpet.

The stuff going on today in the world is going to bring a lot of changes but, because you can’t improve things at all quickly, there will be a lot of kneejerk reactions and a lot of high profile ineffective stuff done for public consumption.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I think its time you asked Macron for an explanation. He seems to have inherited all the answers from his predecessor Hollande.

Dont you feel safer knowing the French Govt is making sure GA is not a portal for Terrorists?

Yes I am being sarcastic in case anyone missed it.

KHTO, LHTL
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message